martes, 31 de marzo de 2020

SOLUCIÓNS INGLÉS



Workbook page 27 exercise 3:
2-a / 3-f / 4- c / 5- d / 6- g / 7- e

Exercise 4:
2-Have you got a dog? Yes, I have / No, I haven’t.
3- Have you got a skateboard? Yes, I have / No, I haven’t.
4-Have you got brothers or sisters? Yes, I have / No, I haven’t.
5-Have you gota n MP3 player? Yes, I have / No, I haven’t.
6-Have you got a rabbit? Yes, I have / No, I haven’t.

Exercise 5:
Amy / no
Lily /yes/ a dog
Peter / no
Tom / yes/ a snake
Andrew / yes/ a rabbit
Mr And Mrs Jackson / yes 7 a dog.
5b)
3- Peter hasn’t got a pet.
4- Tom’s got a pet. He’s got a snake.
5- Andrew’s got a pet. He’s got a rabbit.
6- Mr and Mrs Jackson have got a pet. They’ve got a dog.

BOOK PAGE 34 EXERCISE 2:
1-Joe is in class 8 C.
2-On Wednesday, he’s got Maths, ICT, Music and a double lesson of English.
3- No, he hasn’t got lessons on Saturday.
4- PE is Physical Education, RE is Religious Education, ICT is Information and Communication Technology.
5- He’s got a double lesson of Maths on Thursday.
6- There are thirty students inhis class.
7- This term he’s got Physics.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario