sábado, 21 de marzo de 2020

SOLUCIÓNS INGLÉS



GRAMMAR
Completa las siguientes frases con la forma correspondiente del verbo “to have got”. Pasa las frases a la forma interrogativa y negativa.


Mary __has_got_________ four pencils.
Mary has not got four pencils o Mary hasn’t got four pencils /Has Mary got four pencils?

My mother _____has_got_____ two daughters.
My mother has not got two daughters o My mother hasn’t got two daughters/ Has my mother got two daughters?

I _____have_got____ many friends.
I have not got many friends o I haven’t got many friends. Have I got many friends?

You _____have_got______________ two dogs and one cat.
You have not got two dogs and one cat o You haven’t got two dogs and one cat. Have you got two dogs and one cat?

Your children ___have_got_____________ many toys.
Your children have not got many toys. Your children haven’t got many toys. Have your children got many toys?


WRITING

Escribe 3 oraciones en las que utilices el verbo “to have”, una interrogativa, una negativa y una interrogativa.

Respuesta abierta


READING

Lee el siguiente texto y responde a las preguntas que se plantean. Aunque no lo entiendas todo, intentan responder a las preguntas. Si no conoces alguna palabra puedes buscarla en un diccionario. En caso de que no tengas un diccionario en casa puedes usar este diccionario online:



My name is Clair. I am 40 years old. I have two children named Robert and Alison. I live in Newbury. Newbury is a small village in the south east of England. I live in a house. My house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a garden. If you live in a small village in England, it is very common to have a garden. I work in a big company. The company I work for has 600 employees.
I love pets. I have got one dog and two cats. Everyday I have to take my dog for a walk.

Questions:


  • How many children does Clair have? Clair has 2 children.
  • Does Clair live in the north of England? No, Clair does not live in the north of England. / No, she does not/ No, Clair lives in the south east of England.
  • How many animals does Clair have? Clair has 3 animals.
_____________________________________________

D.  Are the sentences below “true” or “false”:
- Normally, houses in England do not have a garden. FALSE
- Clair is a student. FALSE
- Clair lives in a big city. FALSE
- Newbury is located in the north of England. FALSE



LISTENING

Ahora vamos a escuchar algo de inglés y al mismo tiempo repasar los planetas del sistema solar. No es necesario que entendáis todas las palabras de la canción. Solo tenéis que rellanar las palabras que faltan y con TODO el conocimiento que ya tenéis del sistema solar seguro que entiendes casi todo.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLhqWE3kxgQ


We __are____ the planets __big_____ and round, watch us happily play around.
We __are____ the planets __big_____ and round, watch us happily play around.

I ___am___ closest to the __sun_____, I am Mercury Mercury
I am the brightest _in____ the __sky_____. I am Venus, Venus.
And I am your _planet_, I am Earth, Earth.
I am the __red_____ planet, I am Mars, Mars.

We __are____ the planets __big_____ and round, watch us happily play around.
We __are____ the planets __big_____ and round, watch us happily play around.

I am _the_ largest __planet__, I am Jupiter, Jupiter.
I am the planet __with____ the __rings_ , I am Saturn, Saturn.
I have ___27_____ moons, I am Uranus, Uranus.
I am made of _gas__, I am Neptune, Neptune.

We __are____ the planets __big_____ and round, watch us happily play around.
We __are____ the planets __big_____ and round, watch us happily play around.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario