miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2020

ENGLISH


1) GRAMMAR

Completa las siguientes frases con la forma correspondiente  del verbo “to have got”. Transforma las frases en su  forma interrogativa y negativa.


a) Mary ____________ four pencils.

b) My mother ___________ two daughters.

c) I _______________ many friends.

d) You _____________________ two dogs and one cat.

e) Your children _________________ many toys.


2) WRITING

Escribe 3 oraciones contando qué haces estos días que no vas al cole.



3) READING 

Lee el siguiente texto y responde a las 3 preguntas CON FRASES COMPLETAS. Además, responde si son correctas o falsas las frases del apartado D. Aunque no lo entiendas todo, intenta responder a las preguntas. 
Si no conoces alguna palabra puedes buscarla en un diccionario. En caso de que no tengas un diccionario en casa, puedes usar este diccionario online:



My name is Clair. I am 40 years old. I have two children named Robert and Kerry. I live in Newbury. Newbury is a small village in the south east of England. I live in a house. My house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a garden. In England, it is very common to have a garden. I work in a big company. The company I work for has 600 employees. 
I love pets. I have got one dog and two cats. Everyday I have to take my dog for a walk.

Questions:

  1. How many children does Clair have?
  2. Does Clair live in the north of England?
  3. How may animals does Clair have?
_____________________________________________

D.  Are the sentences below “true” or “false”:
- Normally, houses in England do not have a garden
- Clair is a student
- Clair lives in a big city
- Newbury is located in the north of England



4) LISTENING

Ahora vamos a escuchar algo de inglés y al mismo tiempo repasar los planetas del sistema solar. No es necesario que entendáis todas las palabras de la canción. Solo tenéis que rellenar las palabras que faltan. 
¡Con todo el conocimiento que ya tenéis del sistema solar seguro que entiendes casi todo!




We ______ the planets _______ and round, watch us happily play around. 
We ______ the planets _______ and round, watch us happily play around.

I ______ closest to the _______, I am Mercury Mercury
I am the brightest _____ the _______. I am Venus, Venus. 
And I am your ______, I am Earth, Earth.
I am the _______ planet, I am Mars, Mars.

We ______ the planets _______ and round, watch us happily play around.
We ______ the planets _______ and round, watch us happily play around.

I am _______ largest ______, I am Jupiter, Jupiter.
I am the planet ______ the ________, I am Saturn, Saturn.
I have _____________ moons, I am Uranus, Uranus. 
I am made of ________, I am Neptune, Neptune.

We ______ the planets _______ and round, watch us happily play around. 
We ______ the planets _______ and round, watch us happily play around. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario