miércoles, 3 de junio de 2020

ENGLISH

Hello everybody!

You know, listening to music or watching films in English can help us a lot to improve our pronunciation and understanding. That is why, today we are going to work with this English song...


TASK 1 

Vais a escuchar esta canción dos veces: Primero fijándoos en los subtítulos en inglés (in yellow) y después en castellano (in white) . La idea es que vayáis asociando las palabras con su traducción.




TASK 2

Vais a intentar traducir las siguientes frases al castellano primeramente sin ver el vídeo. 
Después si no sois capaces o tenéis dudas, podéis volver a verlo las veces que queráis.

1) And I tell her everyday
2) When I see your face
3) Just the way you are
4) And when you smile
5) If perfect´s what you searching for


TASK 3

Answer the next question:   What is the song about?

TASK 4

Ahora que ya habéis escuchado la canción varias veces, podéis ponerla una vez más e intentar cantarla leyendo los subtítulos en inglés. Esta práctica os ayudará a hacer oído y a aprender a pronunciar mejor!

*** Me haréis llegar al email la task 2 and 3 y si queréis podéis aprovechar para comentarme si os ha gustado, si os ha parecido complicada, si la habéis probado a cantar... o para decirme alguna canción con la que os gustaría trabajar.

Thank you!! Have a good day ;)

8 comentarios:

  1. Hi:
    If we sing the song we do a video or not???
    Bye, bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi
    I like the song, Can we do Travis Scott "goosebumps"?. Thank you.
    Bye, bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello!!
    I like the song very much, it is easy to understand and sing and I know it because my sister likes Bruno Mars.
    I would like listening "Say you won't let go" de James Arthur.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello
    I really liked the song and I would like to work with Human de Rag'n'Bone Man.
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello
    I don't like the song, because I don't like romantic songs. The tasks weren't too difficult but they weren't easy neither.
    Good bye

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello, I liked the song,
    but I'd rather it be from Drake.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I really like the song. I would like you to put the song of freed from desire.

    ResponderEliminar